Hey everybody, Robot Bubble here. For those of you that know me you're probably aware of my obsession with this Ramen Noodle recipe my girlfriend (Bubble Robot) showed me and I've been meaning to send it to a few members of SBR who have asked for it so I thought I'd write it here for everybody because it's a decently cheap and easy to make thing that tastes really good. Hopefully Gonyeet won't be sad at me for posting something that isn't directly gaming related.
The below recipe makes about 2.5 bowls. This recipe can be fudged a little, I don't follow the recipe exactly anymore and some of the recipe is going to be "to taste" so for those of you who don't cook a whole lot don't be confused all it means is that keep putting the ingredient in until it tastes good.
Time: 10-20 Minutes
2 Chicken Ramen Noodle Packets
Extra Chicken Bullion Cubes/Packets (This is extra and does not refer to the chicken bullion in the ramen packets)
Cayenne Pepper (this is only if you like some spice or kick to your food, I love it but I also don't add too much because it does get real hot).
1. Get a pot of Water started with about 5 cups of water. The more water the more broth-based the soup will be, I prefer a lot of broth so I use more water than this typically.
2. While keeping the Ramen Packets closed, crush the noodles on the inside with a spoon or your hand or something.
3. Open the Ramen Packets and take out the Chicken flavoring (this is chicken bullion ).
4. Pour those into the pot.
5. Add Extra Bullion .
-3 Packets if you bought packets of them.
-4 cubes if you bought cubes of them.
-2 tablespoons if you bought powdered or veggie chicken bullion.
6. Lightly sprinkle Garlic Powder over the entire pot.
7. Do the same with Salt and Pepper to taste. (Add Cayenne Pepper to taste as well if you choose).
8. Add Scallions/Pimentos/Peppers/Cooked Chicken if you wanted to. Make sure there isn't a huge amount. 3/4 Tablespoons is recommended, but up to you.
9. Whisk Eggs in a bowl and add Salt , Pepper , and Garlic Powder to bowl of Whisked Eggs . (Add small amount of Cayenne Pepper as well if you choose).
-Don't do this to taste, they're raw eggs like seriously...
10. By this point the water should come to a boil, make sure you have tasted the water by now to determine if it needs any extra seasoning. Add Noodles .
11. When it comes to a boil again (this may happen quickly if you have a high heat setting), add the Whisked Eggs in small bits over the parts that are boiling.
-If you put the Eggs in all at once and not separate a little you will
have one big egg and it'll be really weird so don't do that.
12. Let it come to a boil again and then turn off the stove and you're good to go mah dudeguy. It tastes like Ramen Noodles on crack. I love it.
Hope this is something you guys can use, I tried highlighting all of the ingredients within the recipe to make navigating it easier. I know a lot of members of SBR are on a budget and love Ramen Noodles so this should suit everyone. Enjoy <3
With Love, Chef BoyarBubble